Kongres for: Scandinavian Society of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine // København
august 28 - august 30
Download the Preliminary Preliminary Programme here
The theme of the 35th Congress of the Scandinavian Society of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine (SSAI) is “Patient-centered care”.
The key topics are the following:
- Airway management
- Paediatric anaesthesia
- Anaesthesia for major trauma
- Anaesthesia for high-risk cardiac surgery and for the cardiac patient undergoing non-cardiac procedures
- Novel regional anaesthesia techniques
- Fluids therapy and ventilation strategies in the intensive care unit
- Non-technical skills
- Prehospital emergency care
- Postoperative pain management
More information about the scientific programme will be published here.